Sunday, July 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!!

Saturday was my birthday... Didnt do much celebration... how could i celebrate when both my sister and niece are in the hospital... How can I???
Nevertheless, i did have dinner with Cheerio and husband with my significant other as well..
We didnt have anything lavish, just had some rice with dishes...
After which both me and the other half went to the room to sleep... No partying or clubbing or dancing the nite away...
Got a 100 bucks Levi's Voucher from Cheerio and Deee... Thanks guys!!! I could use a pair of new jeans... will shop together with my other half when here sometime next month... Its not easy to date someone who in another country but we're trying to make it work and I def want to stay/live together... I will touch on the other half soon in the blog (i promise)....

Anyhoo... birthday over and im getting older so much things to consider...
I somehow feel that no matter how old i get i still feel like im still only 24yrs old... Weird hah!!!
Just hope that my thinking its not at that age, STILL....

Well... Happy birthday to me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home