Monday, October 24, 2005

Busy or Lazy???

I know its been WAY too long since i updated my blog. And to be honest, i have been more lazy than anything else!! Just wasnt in the right frame of mind to blog abt anything. Be it love/work/social/family. However, i come to realise that I need to express myself more often and by that, the only way is to write something in my precious blog!!
hehehe...

Anyway, after my sister and niece was hospitalised (thank heavens nothing serious), my mum will need to go for an operation to be removed her right breast completely. She had known abt the lump for almost a year and did not mention to anyone in the family. Not until when my brothers had a massive fight did she break down and let us in on the news.
I got super upset when my sister called me and told the dreaded news.
At first I cannot believed it, i mean so far none of my closest relatives died of any cancer before!!
Utterly relieved that the doctor had confirmed that its non cancerous!! I hope the operation will be successful and no complications will occur. Pray hard that she will comeback home and celebrate Hari Raya together with all of us.

Mum I LOVE U.....

Will update happenings as frequently as i can now...
So will not use the excuse busy or lazy again.
heh heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home