Tuesday, October 25, 2005

To the hospital....

Today im going to the hospital to confirm the appt date/time for my mum surgery.
A bit worried and scared for my mum. Its her first time going under the knife, so to say. Well I seriously hope that everything will be OK and she will recover fast. Really going to miss her when she's not in the house.

The most badly affected will be my youngest sister (turning 5 yrs next week). She still insists my mum to go to sleep with her at nite and would demand my mum to scratch gently her back. Very spoilt little brat but everyone adores her and she knows it!! Can literally get away with anything she wants!!
*sigh*......

Will be leaving office at 1pm today. Meeting my girlfriend to collect a VCD from her. My beloved wants it back and bring it back home. Im still wondering why does he needs it to bring back home. I mean, i didnt meet any of the gay friends there so why?? WHY???
Hmmmm... maybe i ought to ask when im over in KL this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home