Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm an Uncle, again!!

Congrats to my sister!!
She safely delivered a healthy boy last evening... Tonite will visit her in the hospital and see how cute he is...

So now I have 2 nephews and a niece and my youngest sister is in Primary 1... If I have gotten married, I guess i too will have my own set!! But thats a big IF!!

Wondering will I ever be a good parent.. But I guess i will never know lah.. Sigh...
Unless i adopt...

And i just realised that im getting older!! In mid-30s now!! How like that??
Where did the time go???

SIGH!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dina & Jonathan said...

Congrats to being an uncle again!!! Well, you can always get a surrogate mother what, if you dont want to adopt! :-D

9:08 AM  
Blogger fozzbah said...

thanks secretary... i do adore kids lah.,thats for sure but not sure if can handle being a parent.. tiring lah!!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home