Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thinking and thinking...

Lately i have been thinking a lot of my relationship... Now im not sure if i would like to continue or not...
Little things abt what been said and done is slowly eating at me....
Just wondering why suddenly I feel like ending the relationship... And at times I dont really care what is going to happen abt it too.....

Was wondering if my tolerance level has dipped??? Usually if there are little fights and arguments, I would not like to say much and would rather keep quiet...
Let the moment pass and if I can keep inside as much as possible then I will let the matter rest... But nowadays, certain words and actions have been flashing across my mind on most nights when im abt to fall asleep...

Oh and there are ocassions when I feel like ending the relationship, there and then!!!
Why is that so???

*SIGH*............

1 Comments:

Blogger Kemy & Surin said...

terpaksa bersabar dahhhling!! Cinta is like that one :)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home