Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tagged.... by Mrs Z....

Yes i know that i have not been diligently updating my blog but its getting much harder to do so in the office... Its not an excuse but its just that ive been preoccupied with matters concering the affairs of my hear.....
Sigh.. When im in the right mood will update lah.. But as for now i was tagged by Mrs Z...
so here it goes!!!

Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Front office assistant
2. Clerical Officer (in HDB)
3. Retail Assistant (loved that job!! met so many ppl daily)
4. Sales Executive (In Telco Ind)

movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Pretty in Pink
2. Pretty Woman ( eh both starts with Pretty)
3. Star wars (the whole shebang!)
4. A Chinese Ghost Story (dont ask why but i think its a damn good movie!!)

places I've lived:
1. Singapore
2. Singapore
3. Singapore
4. Singapore (just like u Mrs Z... BORING!!)

TV shows I watch:
1. Friends (i dont mind watching reruns of it)
2. Charmed
3. E entertainment Channel
4. Cartoons!!

places I've been on vacation:
1. Sydney
2. Paris
3. London
4. San Francisco

websites I visit regularly:
1. Asiaone.com
2. Yahoo.com
3.theonion.com (for my weekly dose of laughter)
4. Abercrombie.com (to check out the latest stuffs)

of my favourite foods:
1. Anything that my mum cooks (totally yummy)
2. Fried noodles (esp Mee hoon goreng indian style with loads of Ketchup!!)
3. Muddy mud Pie
4. Any kind of cheesecakes!!!!!!

places I would rather be right now:
1. To be in my sayang arms (need a huge hug now!!)
2. Hanging out with my friends somewhere in orchard road
3. Sleeping at home
4. Or visit Ms DEE over in NYC... (sigh... just hope i can visit her this year)...

So there it goes the list...
Mrs Z hope u happy ah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home