Thursday, December 29, 2005

HELLO 2006!!!

The year is coming to an end... How time flies without me realising it.. Where did it all go???
sigh...

Anyway, this year has been a good one to me... For the first time in my life i managed to save some money... Even tho not much but hey, its better something than nothing...
Saving the cash cos I intend to visit my darlingest friend, Ms DEE in US of A next year and i want my beloved to go together with me... Planning for the honeymoon, in a way i guess..

Well, tonite im going up to KL... Celebrating the new year with the beloved and GOD, pls pls, no traffic congestion over at the checkpoint... I couldnt bear to stuck in the bus for 8 hours like Ms Cheerio!!!
By the way, havent got any plans when in KL... Just take it easy cos on 01/01/2006 the beloved is going to have a kenduri*... The parents are coming over and i do hope that everything will go OK...

So will update once back from KL..

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!


*prayer feast??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home