Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Aftermath of Xmas

Well the Christmas weekend has ended!! And i had almost a good time in KL with friends...
Why almost?? Thats becos by the time i arrived there i was already feeling under the weather..
The nose starts to run and throat feeling scatchy!!! sigh...
But seeing and having my sayang in my arms made it all better... ;-)...

Anyway, didnt do much in KL... Most evening it rains... Bummer!!! But we did manage to go dinner and walk around in Ikea as well, so thats not too bad, right??

Oh and by the time i left for KL, my nose gets worse and i start to cough... Its the one where u cough and can feel the phlegm coming out of yr throat.. hehehe.. And not only that, i start to wheeze as well... And next morning... the cough gets worse, the nose gets blocked and i feel like dying.. I did haul my ass to work but decided that I need to see the doctor... Got medical leave and then i left home.. To rest cos the medicine, once taken, makes u feel super duper drowsy... And most of the time i feel like im floating and in dazed!!!
Then the next day (on Wednesday) i was still feeling sickly and decided to visit the doctor to extend the MC for another day... Very glad that I can rest at home but didnt manage to nap until ard 4pm.... Woke up at ard 5.30pm and then laze ard the house and watch tv....

So later today, I have to do my RT thingy... But i will not do so since im still feeling sick and the doctor had written an excuse letter... YAY!!!
Honestly, i much rather do some exercises but u cant say no to doctors orders...
I just hope that I will leave home early after RT....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home