Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Of Being Stupid....

Ok so the holidays are over.... Had a good time in Bangkok with the beloved...
Went shopping ard for house decorations and bought wood carving but sad thing, all 3 of the wood carvings are of different designs... Sayang was hoping that it would be a pair of the same design but alas, when we got home, all 3 are different... So now instead of displaying in the living room it will be in the masterbedroom...
We also bought 3 paintings and those will be displayed in the living room instead of the bedroom... I liked the color and texture of the painting and its a steal at RM$280....
Both of us were contented and left the weekend market to go elsewhere shopping....

Now why did i indicate the caption 'of being stupid'??? Was fcuking upset with sayang last nite... i just asked something while talking and he went ballistic and starting lashing at me!!!
What the fcuk??? And he goes on and on everytime i said/did something not to his liking and instantly, the word STUPID comes out of his fcuking loud mouth....
A good friend of mine said that i dont get any RESPECT from sayang... Why is there a need to get so angry and the need to shout/screaming and being vulgar with me... It shatters my confidence in the relationship and its gets me to think, if im the right one???
Last nite made me to wake up from my La-La land of everything nice and rosy... Why cant i get angry every now and then??? Sayang asked me why theres a need for me to merajuk? Hello???
What am i?? A Robot??? Expect me to be happy and laughing everytime ive been told to being STUPID!!! Fcuk!!!
As much as I love my sayang so much, there is a limit to my patience and frankly, its wearing thin... I thought that i got over it this morning when we were sms-ing each other just now but im definitely still stinging from last nite remarks....

So maybe I am STUPID... Have a mind like a 5 yr old but if u think, sayang, u cant take it anymore then lets split!!! I dont see the point of going on anymore when at the end of the day u make me feel like a child and not as yr equal....

FCUK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home