Sunday, November 13, 2005

Operation successful....

New work week has begun and im getting a tad nervous and a stress out thinking of my sales that’s not moving very2 well...
Worse bit is that I don’t even have the mood to call customers for f/up!!! I mean if u are interested in something and make the call to the hotline, naturally, you will callback to ask more questions or just faxed back the necc applications for me to do, right???
*sigh*…

Anyway, my mum had undergone a total mastectomy last Friday…Operation was around 4hours and when she came out of the operation, look really tired / weak and most of all, really old… I wanted to cry but force myself not to, as I don’t want her to start crying too!!
Doctor mentioned that everything is fine and she will need to follow up 3 weeks later….
Was advised by the doctor that she needs to do exercises to strengthen her right arm…. Fyi, mastectomy was done on the right side…. And being right handed make things harder for her to do....
I pray that she will recover soon and that no complications will arise after this!!!
Apart from the operation,
im so HAPPY that my sayang came over from KL to visit… The significant other didn’t sleep till boarded the bus till boarded the bus at 7.30am and all this is due to the birthday party held for one of the cousin in KL… I cant believe that after partying, most of them went out for supper!!! Worse can actually stayed and chit chat till the wee hours of the morning!!! Arent they going to be dead tired??? I mean I used to party all nite and will crawl back to bed at ard 8-9am but now, I think the most I can stay up is till 3am.. And if out partying, I need at least 2 full days to recover!!!
*sigh*…. This is what happens when u party WAAYYY to much earlier in life… U get burnt out!! Hehehe…
Lastly, I have to get off from my fat ass and start following up with my customers!!!
All the best to me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home