Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Couldnt ask for more....

To the beloved:

Lying here with you • Listening to the rain • Smiling just to see the smile upon your face • These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive • These are the moments • I'll remember all my life • I found all I've waited for • And I could not ask for more • Looking in your eyes • Seeing all I need • Everything you are is everything to me • These are the moments • I know heaven must exist • These are the moments I know all I need is this • I have all I've waited for • And I could not ask for more • I could not ask for more than this time together • I could not ask for more than this time with you • Every prayer has been answered • Every dream I have's come true • And right here in this moment is right where I'm meant to be • Here with you here with me • These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive • These are the moments I'll remember all my life • I've got all I've waited for • And I could not ask for more • Chorus • I could not ask for more than the love you give me 'Coz it's all I've waited for • And I could not ask for more • I could not ask for more

*sigh*....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home