Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Xmas Plans.....

Yesterday was the 1st anniversary with my sayang..
How time flies... Without me knowing it I have been together for 1 year and I do hope that there will be many more to come in the future….

Anyway going to up this weekend with ms Cheerio and hubby, Ms Z and daughter… Me and Ms Z plus daughter will be taking the same bus while Ms cheerio and hubby another bus company… I guess we are going to have a race to see who reach KL faster…. Heh heh heh….
Im hoping to do something shopping this weekend... I need a new pair of work shoes and maybe some nice t-shirts/shirts as well... Seriously, i have not been shopping for myself... So this is the best time to do so!!

Apart from shopping, will go and watch King Kong this weekend... and most importantly, to stuff my face with food!!! KL is the best place to eat... Once I went to a dinner buffett at one of the hotel, and boy, the spread was simply amazing!!! So many different types of food!!! Chinese, Japanese, Western, Malay and on and on.... Desserts were unavailable too!!!
Sigh all this thinking of food makes me hungry!!!

Im def looking forward to this weekend very much… First time for me to have the chance to get out of the country to hang out with beloved and good friends… I hope nothing will spoil the weekend ahead…

Woo hoo!!

Season Greetings to everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home