Sunday, December 04, 2005

Karaoke session!!

Dont u find that weekend is so short when u r having a good time.. I had a blast karaoke-ing on Friday nite... but before that i went shopping after work for a new pair of jeans!!!
Got the latest Levi's Engineered Jeans and very happy with the purchase... Cant wait to wear it this Friday and show sayang what i had bought...

The karaoke session was a blast... I love to sing (even tho very badly) and had the chance to sing for like almost 2 hours since it was me and only Ms Z at that time... then 2 of my other friends joined in but didnt stay for too long as both had other engagements to fulfill...
So after the singing session went back to Ms Z place and sleep...

Next morning, had to wake up early cos sayang had asked me to buy some Vit E over at a hospital... And both me and Ms Z were not sure of how to get there but thankfully, managed to get there before the Pharmacy closed... Phew!! Such a relief cos I def do not want sayang to be upset/disappointed if I didnt get the stuffs...

Then went back to Ms Z house to watch vcds and then took a nap.... ard 7pm then i left her house and she drove me back home...

So weekend was very relaxing cos when i reach home, i had something to eat and watched EPL and Liverpool won 3-0 and that made me more happier... After watching the game, tried to read to finish the book (Chronicles of Narnia) even tho was very sleepy.... And since im going to watch the movie this weekend, i am trying to finish the book ASAP and lets hope i can do so...

Hope this week time will fly and by Friday, of i go to KL again to see sayang...
YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home