Friday, January 06, 2006

Lonely....

I was on leave yesterday cos went to the hospital with my mum to follow up on her operation...
Everything is fine and the nurse recommended her to use a prosthetic breast with the under garment... Couldnt be believe that it cost close to $300 but i did buy for my mum.... I love her very much and i want her to be happy and not worry to much of looking and feeling different...

Anyhoo, yesterday i was missing my beloved tremendously... Was feeling super down and was wishing and hoping that i can move in together as fast as possible in KL... However, its not as easy as i anticipated... Must apply work permit or permanent residency but all this need money and worse, i dont have any to begin with...
*SIGH*....

Nevertheless i will send resumes and i do hope some company will employ me and i can get the work permit... The idea of living together excites me!!! I have never felt so strong for someone like this before...

Pray hard for me so that I can achieved my dreams and not be lonely here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home