Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Of the Coming New Year....

The new year has come and normally for me, this is the time where i planned to acheive certain things.

1st and foremost, im going to make sure i pass my driving licence... I had already taken the basic and final theory test and plan to take practical lessons... However, i am facing some problems with booking and planning the lessons... I have bleeding RT to go now every Tuesday/Thursdays and Sundays... So there goes 3 days of the week and then on most nites I m just plain lazy to do anything else... Esp on mondays... And guess i what, i actually have set the time to do learn after my reservist and THAT will end somewhere in mid march... Sigh...
so everyone, do pray that by 3rd week of march i will be learning and hopefully can pass the test by end of June or July... hehehe...

Anyway, im glad that I had to do RT... At least with the start of the new year im forced to do some exercise... so like yesterday, i had run 4km with the timing of 34mins... but it wasnt a run more like jogging with a bit of speed walking thrown in... So my goal by the end of Jan 06 is to lose ard 5-8kg... and if that happens, boy, it will def be a good deal to start the new year with... and most importantly, i need to maintain the exercise routine, tho hard as it is since im such a lazy cow!!!

Lastly my other goal is to save as much money as possible and im planning to work in KL...
i need something new to do as well a new place/environment... Ive been working for the same company for 8 long years and basically, its time for a friggin change....

Hope this year will be bountiful for me in terms of health wealth and happiness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home