Tuesday, April 03, 2007

strange leh....

Mrs Z was telling me that a certain someone that WAS important to my life before, was ignoring for a very long period of time.. What is the problem?? U moved on, I moved on, so just let it be lah....

I do not want to be friends and i dont really care what you are up to even tho friends of mine been bugging me to read the blog...
My heart is so broken abt the whole thing and it is very hard for me not to get very upset and then followed by extreme anger when i think of the past...

So to that person, you may contact my friends but i am not willing to talk email or sms...
Not at this moment and maybe never at all...

But i m not that bitter or a mean bitch, i do wish that person a very happy life...
Just forget abt what we had...
Thats all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home