Monday, September 15, 2008

New Job....

Whew!! After 4 months of goofing and rotting, i have managed to find a job...
Lucky break for me since was in dire need to start new job soon to pay off the usual monthly bills....

Anyway, im still in the telesales but this time with an online classified portal...
The pay is so-so only but what is worse is trying to close as many sales as possible in a month...

I thought its going to be a breeze hitting the targert set but so far, i have not done very well!! I need to earn the commission in order to make my life a bit more comfortable...

Will try harder to close more sales... I definitely cannot survive with the small amount of basic pay that the company provide...

Sigh... must talk more and do hard selling from now on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home